BRPT RUNNING RENOVATION
On a quest for your perfect stride? Every little step counts.
Whether you are experiencing pain, coming off an injury and ready to return-to-sport, or simply want to improve yourself, here's what you'll "run" away with after BRPT's Running Renovation program:
1. Clinically-based assessment of your running form
2. Injury prevention tactics specific to your running (if necessary)
3. Exercises and/or training techniques to improve your running efficiency
4. Education regarding areas of your running that can be improved
5. Ongoing access to one of the area's most experienced physical therapists involved in
performance-based running programming
Total time: 90 minutes
Running Renovation QuickCheck or follow-up visit: $65/30 minutes or $110/hour.
Have a question for in house specialist, Sam?
Ready to take your running to the next level?
Phone: (262) 375-1075
Have an ache or pain you want to discuss before starting?
Real-time Video Analysis
Using video capture from multiple views, as well as slow-motion playback, your therapist will break down
a frame-by-frame, slow-motion video of your gait.
This analysis identifies biomechanical inefficiencies and helps determine the best actions to help you become
a more successful runner.